Factory & Warehouse Accidents
Working in a factory or warehouse can often involve being in a crowded environment with lots of people, dangerous machinery and stock. Injuries sadly are all too common.
The fact remains, however, that whilst you are at work, your employer has a duty to ensure that your safety is paramount. If your employer fails to keep you safe and you suffer an injury, you may be entitled to claim for compensation for your work accident. This will raise questions: how do you know what you should do? How much will it cost you and what is the process? Loyalty Law solicitors can answer all of these questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately and without cost.
Common Types of Factory & Warehouse Accidents
Common causes of injury as a result of a warehouse accident include the following:
- Trips or slips as a result of obstructions or spillages on the warehouse/factory floor including:
- Water from a burst pipe;
- Oil or grease on the floor that had not been cleaned up quickly enough;
- Falls from stairwells or suspended gangways;
- - Discarded packaging or other materials;
- Inadequate risk assessments being carried out;
- Defective equipment within the warehouse/factory causing injury; e.g. trapping fingers, breaking bones etc);
- Injuries from Work Vehicles;
- Injuries from Machinery;
- Incorrect usage of equipment within the warehouse resulting in injury;
- Failure to provide protective clothing (or the correct protective clothing);
- Fellow employees acting negligently in such a way that causes injury.
Factory & Warehouse Accident Compensation
If your solicitor can prove that your employer was at fault for your accident then you will be entitled to claim compensation for the pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result. This is called your claim for your general damages and is often the most significant part of the claim. You will also be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items :
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the factory accident.
Your Injury Claim
Loyalty Law have specialist, pre-vetted and checked factory and warehouse accident solicitors who will ensure that you will receive the right amount of compensation in the fastest period of time possible.
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members also do not make a charge to you for their assistance, recovering their fees and costs in addition to the amount that you will be awarded for compensation for your injuries.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you –
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.