Deborah Lawry – ‘I am happy with the Loyalty Law service so far. I saw the Loyalty Law advert on the telly and then on the internet and had heard from quite a few people that Loyalty Law are quite good. The biggest advantage to me has been that the people are very helpful. I would recommend the Loyalty Law service to my friends’.
Judith Smith – ‘I chose the Loyalty Law service because I received a leaflet through the post. It is very early on in my claim but so far I am happy with the service. I think the main advantage of using Loyalty Law is that I am hoping it will be as straightforward as it seems’.
Pauline Tilbrook – ‘When I rang Loyalty Law they put me through to a solicitor there and then which I thought was very impressive. Everything has been dealt with pretty quickly so far and it is good having someone behind you that can speak up for you and deal with your claim’.
Susan Percival – ‘I think the Loyalty Law service is brilliant and I’m really happy. My solicitor is really nice and I would recommend the Loyalty Law Service to my friends’.
Clare Smith – ‘The Loyalty Law service is very good and everything has been dealt with very quickly. Everything is going well and the biggest benefit was being put in touch with a solicitor so that I didn’t have to look for one myself. I would recommend the Loyalty Law service to my friends’.
Dale McKendry – ‘Loyalty Law got back to me very very quickly so I was very pleased and I think the Loyalty Law service is really, really good. My solicitor has explained everything to me and gone through everything. I would definitely recommend Loyalty Law to my friends’.
Leesa Arkless – ‘The Loyalty Law service has been good so far and the biggest benefit to me is the no-win no-fee agreement’
Phillip Ranaldi – ‘So far I have received very good service from Loyalty Law and I am happy. The best benefit to me is the no-win no-fee agreement and I would recommend the Loyalty Law service to my friends’.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Work Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from the Loyalty Law scheme.
In addition to Loyalty Law not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors also do not make a charge to you for their assistance. With accident claims in England and Wales, your solicitor will recover their fees and costs in addition to the amount that you will be awarded for compensation for your injuries. This ensures that you can be fully confident in contacting Loyalty Law.
Make A Quick Work Accident Claim Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.