If you are involved in work on the railways then you understand that by the nature of the job it can be dangerous. However, your employer has a duty to ensure that you are protected from any railway accidents as far as possible. If your employer has failed in this duty and you have suffered an injury then you may well be entitled to compensation. How much compensation will you receive? What should you do?
Loyalty Law solicitors can answer all of these questions and provide you with the advice that you need immediately and without cost.
Seen Accident Alan On TV?
Our new character is designed to show you how we can help you. Fortunately, Accident Alan is more accident prone than most of us. However, if you have been injured we, and Accident Alan, are confident that Loyalty Law are the right people to help you, so why not see what we can do for you by clicking one of the links below?
Types of railway accidents
Common causes of injury as a result of a railway accident include the following:
- Level crossing accidents;
- Trains colliding causing injury to staff and passengers;
- Faulty signals leading to collisions;
- The incorrect provision of safety equipment;
- Slips at work as a result of spillages such as oil etc.
Whatever the nature of your railway accident we are confident that Loyalty Law has the best solicitors to help you now. Our service to you is completely free of charge as detailed below.
Your injury claim
Whatever the nature of your injuries you will be fully assessed by a medical expert and provided with the appropriate medical treatment. If your solicitor can prove that your employer was at fault for your accident then you will be entitled to claim compensation for the pain and suffering that you have experienced as a result of the accident. This is called your claim for your general damages and is often the most significant part of the claim. However, in addition to this amount you can also claim for your losses and expenses as detailed below.
Your losses and expenses
You will be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items :
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Our service for you
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your Railway Accident Claim, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are the Loyalty Law solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from the Loyalty Law scheme.
In addition to Loyalty Law not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors also do not make a charge to you for their assistance. With accident claims in England and Wales, your solicitor will recover their fees and costs in addition to the amount that you will be awarded for compensation for your injuries. This ensures that you can be fully confident in contacting Loyalty Law.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Railway Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you. Theree are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.