Everyone knows that they should have a will, yet still only approximately 40% of the population do. A will is not simply a document that applies on your death, it should be an essential item for all adults that own property or have children. It buys you complete peace of mind that should anything happen your family will be taken care of. Most people do not realise that if they fail to make a will their property is unlikely to pass to their partner as they may have intended. If you do not have a will, you must make one now.
Loyalty Law can match you with you with an expert solicitor for wills who will understand what is important to you and advise you of all of your options. They might also be able to provide you with some advice that could save considerable amounts of taxes being paid.
Our Wills and Trusts services for you
Our solicitors can help you with all matters in relation to wills and trust including:
- Estate planning
- Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Lifetime Trusts
- Tax planning
- Will storage
- Will writing
Loyalty Law can match you with expert will writing or powers of attorney solicitors across England and Wales to ensure that your property matter proceeds as smoothly as possible.
How our service works for you
We obtain a few simple details from you and then match you with one of our specialist will solicitors. They contact you and explain how they can help you, the prospects of your success and the costs for helping you. Until this point you have no incurred liability or obligation. Therefore, you are able to speak with a solicitor free of charge and find out whether they are the right solicitor to help you. If you like them, you agree to enter directly with the solicitor. Loyalty Law is a completely free service for you to use.
Why choose Loyalty Law?
Our sole purpose is to match people in need of expert solicitors with the best solicitors for their needs.
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for this type of matter, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that all solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, until you try them you cannot be confident. We take this uncertainty out of the process by pre-vetting each solicitor that works with Loyalty Law to ensure that they have the expertise that you need.
We also ensure they provide a friendly, helpful and speedy service.
Why choose a Loyalty Law solicitor for your Will or Trust matter?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure they meet our criteria in the following ways :
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you a service that you deserve.
- At the end of every matter, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback from people like you they can continue to achieve the best levels of service for you.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. The solicitor will discuss the details of your claim and then provide you with a price for their services. You can then decide whether you would like to use them or not. It is completely within your control and until that point you will have incurred no charges.
Make a quick enquiry?
Why not make a quick enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to see how our specialist solicitors can help you (no cost and no obligation to proceed) :-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.