Your Slipping & Tripping Accident Injury
If you have been involved in a tripping or slipping accident and have suffered an injury what should you do, what treatment is available to you and how do you pay for it?
A number of injuries can be sustained from a tripping or slipping accident, from minor injuries to more serious ones. These can include:
- Arm injuries, from cuts and sprains, to severe fractures
- Back/Spinal injuries including injuries leading to partial or complete immobility
- Fatal injuries from trips or slips downstairs
- Head injuries
- Leg injuries including fractures, lacerations, sprains etc.
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries, including rotator cuff injuries
- Whiplash injuries, from minor whiplash injuries recovering within a few weeks, to severe and permanent pain and restriction of movement.
If you ask us to help you, you can be confident that the solicitor we connect you with has experience of the injury you have sustained and can act quickly to put your mind at rest.
Treatment for your injury
Depending on the extent and type of the injury you are almost certainly likely to need treatment. If you are able to pursue a claim for compensation for the accident which caused the injury, you will be able to claim for the cost of private treatment. Loyalty Law solicitors have relationships with a national network of treatment providers and can provide you with private treatment, the cost of which will be recovered as part of your claim. This is one of the key benefits of working with a national legal services provider such as Loyalty Law.
Your losses and expenses
In addition to the claim for compensation for the injury, you are also entitled to claim your treatment costs along with other losses and expenses, such as :-
- Lost earnings;
- Additional travel expenses (for instance for treatment);
- Vehicle repairs.
Why Loyalty Law is right for your injury claim
If you ask Loyalty Law to help you choose the right accident claim solicitor, you can be confident that you will benefit from the following service:-
- A national network of pre-vetted accident claim solicitors who are proven as experts in this area of law;
- Continual vetting of customer satisfaction levels through surveys at the end of each matter where Loyalty Law is asked to help a client (i.e. the solicitors are constantly checked by people like you);
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and without obligation.
- A national treatment network available to speed your recovery so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.