Your Tripping Injury Treatment
When you have suffered an injury in a tripping or slipping accident, receiving early treatment can make a significant difference to your chances of a full recovery. That is why, if you ask Loyalty Law to help you, you will benefit from our solicitors having access to a national treatment network which is available to speed your recovery so you can get back to normal as soon as possible.
What treatment is available for your injury?
Loyalty Law solicitors can arrange all types of treatment for you, from physiotherapy treatment to chiropractic treatment or osteopathic treatment. This can be arranged privately so that you do not have to wait for availability on the National Health Service.
Will you have to pay for the treatment?
If you were not at fault for the accident, or even if you are partially responsible for it, you can receive the treatment and your Loyalty Law solicitor will include the costs of the treatment as part of your tripping accident claim. That means you do not have to pay for the private treatment.
Why Loyalty Law is right for your injury claim
If you ask Loyalty Law to help you choose the right accident claim solicitor, you can be confident that you will benefit from the following service:-
- A national network of pre-vetted accident claim solicitors who are proven as experts in this area of law;
- Continual vetting of customer satisfaction levels through surveys at the end of each matter where Loyalty Law is asked to help a client (i.e. the solicitors are constantly checked by people like you);
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and without obligation.
- A national treatment network available to speed your recovery so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.