Road Accidents & Whiplash
If you have been involved in a road accident what should you do? Should you immediately obtain treatment or should you first contact a solicitor or a claims company? Who would be the best person to take care of you and to take care of your accident claim?
Loyalty Law can help you with all of these answers and with so much more. We understand that if you have not been involved in a road accident before you may have many unanswered questions. Our solicitors are here to answer them for you without charge and without obligation. We aim to give you peace of mind so that you can make informed decisions about who to help you with your road accident claim.
Seen Accident Alan On TV?
Our new character is designed to show you how we can help you. Fortunately, Accident Alan is more accident prone than most of us. However, if you have been injured we, and Accident Alan, are confident that Loyalty Law are the right people to help you, so why not see what we can do for you by clicking one of the links below?
Types of road accidents and road accident claims
For more information on the specific area of your road accident, please follow one of the links below:
- Car accident
- Cycling accident
- HGV accidents
- Head injury
- Motorbike accidents
- Work accidents whilst driving
- Whiplash injury
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Road Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.