Train Crossing Accidents
It is a very sad fact that accidents at train crossing still happen on a regular basis. In addition, most people do not walk away from train crossing accidents having only suffered from minor cuts and bruises – the injuries suffered are usually a lot more severe. Whether you have been involved in a train crossing accident as a passenger on a train, as the driver or passenger in a vehicle that has had an accident at a train crossing, or as a pedestrian, our expert solicitors are here to help you. Our solicitors specialise in train crossing accidents and are able to offer you a free, no obligation consultation to discuss the circumstances of your accident and injuries. Call us today on 0800 142 2775.
Common causes of train crossing accidents
- When approaching crossing, car driver’s view being blocked by overgrown hedgerow making it difficult to judge whether it is safe to proceed
- No gates at the crossing
- Gates or other safety measure at the crossing faulty or not working at all
- Lights at crossing not working
- Negligent driving by the train driver (i.e. going too fast)
- Car taking a risk at a crossing causing a collision with a train
If you or a member of your family have been injured as a result of an accident at a train crossing, call us today on 0800 142 2775 to find out how we can help you pursue a claim for compensation.
Your Train Crossing Accident Injury Claim
Whatever the nature of your injuries or illness caused by your train crossing accident you will be fully assessed by a medical specialist and provided with the appropriate medical treatment to ensure that you make as fast and complete a recovery as possible.
Your claim for compensation will include an award for your pain and suffering caused by the injury, as well as all of your out of pocket expenses. These can be substantial as it is highly likely that you will be unable to return to work often for weeks or months. Our solicitors can arrange to obtain an early payment for you to ensure that you can continue to pay your household bills.
Early Action Is Vital
It is really important to obtain early and specialist advice following your Train Crossing accident. Your Loyalty Law solicitor will need to obtain evidence urgently by taking pictures of the scene of the accident and of the ladder, if possible. He will also need to obtain information from your colleagues and obtain copies of the accident book.
All initial enquiries with Loyalty Law are completely free of charge so that you can discover your legal rights.
Call us now on 0800 142 2775 for your free initial consultation with one of our solicitors. Alternatively please complete our quick enquiry form.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Train Crossing Accident Injury Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.