Taxi Accident Whiplash Compensation Claim
If you have been unfortunate enough to have suffered a whiplash injury as a result of being a passenger in a taxi that has been involved in an accident, you may be wondering what to do. As an accident victim you are entitled to bring a claim for compensation against whoever was at fault for the accident, whether that is the driver of the taxi or the driver of any other vehicle involved in the accident. When travelling in a taxi, as in any other vehicle, it is vitally important that you wear a seatbelt for your own safety and the safety of others. If you have been injured whilst travelling as a passenger in a taxi and were not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the accident then you may be found to have contributed to the accident and to the injuries you have sustained and may receive less compensation as a result.
At this upsetting and worrying time you may be wondering how long it will take you to recover from the injuries you sustained in your taxi accident, what treatment you may require and how much compensation you are likely to receive. Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors specialise in taxi accident whiplash compensation claims and can answer all of the questions for you and guide you through the process of making claim. Our Loyalty Law service for you is completely free of charge and without obligation so call us now.
Your Losses And Expenses
You will also be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items:-
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
How Loyalty Law Can Help You With Your Taxi Passenger Whiplash Compensation Claim
Our service to you is completely free of charge. We match you with specially selected, expert whiplash claim solicitors. Our service for you includes the following:-
- A national network of pre-vetted accident claim solicitors who are proven as experts in this area of law;
- Continual vetting of customer satisfaction levels through surveys at the end of each matter where Loyalty Law is asked to help a client (i.e. the solicitors are constantly checked by people like you);
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and without obligation.
- A national treatment network available to speed your recovery so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you.
The Loyalty Law Promise For You:
- Approachable Solicitors - Our solicitors are friendly, approachable and are all recognised accident claim experts.
- No Hidden Costs – Unlike many of our competitors, Loyalty Law’s service is completely free for you to use. You can speak with one of our solicitors who will explain their service and any costs payable. You can then decide whether to ask for their help or not, but there are no charges to that point providing you with peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Peace Of Mind – We monitor customer feedback at the end of every claim to ensure you receive a fantastic service.
Share This Article With:
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.