Scooter Crash Claims
If you have been involved in a collision on your scooter and have suffered an injury you may be considering making a scooter crash claim. If so, you may have many unanswered questions regarding what action to take at the scene of the accident and what steps need to be taken with regards to receiving treatment for your injuries and ensuring your scooter is repaired or replaced. This can often be a confusing and worrying time for you and, as well as it being important that you seek treatment for your injuries as soon as possible, it is also vital that you receive advice from experts who can answer all of your questions regarding your scooter crash claim. Loyalty Law have expert solicitors who specialise in scooter crash claims and will ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries and losses in the fastest time possible.
Your injuries and losses
If you have been seriously injured in the accident you will have been taken to hospital by ambulance where you will be receiving the appropriate treatment. However, if your injuries are less severe then you should either seek treatment from your GP or make arrangements to visit your local Accident & Emergency Department. Treatment should be sought as soon as possible following the accident as, not only will this speed up your recovery, it will help to document your injuries and treatment when making your scooter crash claim.
As well as claiming for compensation for your injuries, as part of your scooter crash claim you are also entitled to claim for any out of pocket expenses that you have incurred as a direct result of the accident. These include items such as:-
- Lost earnings;
- Additional medical expenses;
- Lost overtime;
- Travelling expenses (i.e. to medical appointments);
- Any other losses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Repairs to your scooter
If your scooter has been damaged in the accident Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors will make arrangements for your scooter to be repaired as soon as possible and will ensure that you have a replacement scooter or other vehicle for the duration of the period that your own scooter is off the road. The cost of repairs, and of hiring a replacement vehicle will not be payable by you but will form part of your scooter crash claim.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Scooter Crash Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry Now!
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.