Road Accident Claims Checklist! Do Not Claim Before Reading This!
Below we have listed the most important questions that you must ask your solicitor before choosing them to help you with a road accident compensation claim. If they cannot answer all of them positively, we suggest you look elsewhere for somebody to help you with your compensation claim.
- Is the solicitor a specialist in accident claims? Do they only deal with accident claims every day that they work? If not, do not choose them.
- Will they be able to obtain a replacement hire car for you if the accident was not your fault?
- Will they be able to arrange your car repairs by quickly liaising with both your own and the other driver’s insurance company?
- Will they protect your ‘No Claims Bonus’ if the accident was not your fault?
- Will they be able to arrange private medical treatment for you if you are injured?
- Will they be able to obtain an advanced payment of your compensation for you from the other insurance company for any lost earnings or other expenses?
- Will you be dealing with a qualified professional such as a solicitor or a legal executive, or will you be handed over to a junior non-qualified paralegal (you should ensure it is a solicitor or a legal executive to have the best qualified person for the job).
- Was your solicitor be independently reviewed by another accident claim solicitor before he was able to start helping accident claim victims (all Loyalty Law solicitors were reviewed by our Managing Director, a solicitor with over 20 years accident claims experience (now no longer practising as a solicitor as he runs Loyalty Law)
- Will you be called at the end of your claim by someone other than your solicitor to ensure that you received an excellent service (Loyalty Law will call you to monitor feedback on our solicitors and ensure that everyone receives an excellent service)
- Ensure that there is feedback from previously satisfied clients
Loyalty Law can answer all of these questions for you, so why not give us a call now and let us provide you with expert advice and a friendly service. Please call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) or complete a Quick Enquiry now.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.