How Much Compensation for Whiplash?
If you are considering making a whiplash injury compensation claim, how much compensation for whiplash are you likely to receive and what are the dangers that you have to watch out for? Let the whiplash compensation claims specialists help you now!
Have you suffered a whiplash injury in a road accident? Do you understand your legal rights? Can you make a whiplash injury compensation claim, how much compensation for whiplash can you claim, and do you know the tricks the insurance companies will play on you to try and avoid paying out on many, many whiplash compensation claims? We can help you and ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
Find Out How Much Compensation You Deserve
Claiming compensation for whiplash can be difficult if you do not understand your legal rights. We aim to provide you with all of the information that you need to enable you to fully understand the whiplash claims process.
The only way to find out how much whiplash claim compensation you should receive for your whiplash injury is to obtain a free Whiplash Claim Assessment from one of our specialist solicitors. They constantly obtain more than the average for our customers' whiplash pain awards ensuring that you receive the best advice and the best award possible for your whiplash compensation claim.
How Much Whiplash Injury Compensation Will You Receive?
The amount of whiplash compensation you receive for your whiplash injury depends on many factors. Your claim for compensation for whiplash will be split into two parts – your claim for the actual pain and suffering you have undergone (or are still undergoing), called your ‘general damages’ and your whiplash compensation claim includes any losses and expenses you incur as a direct result of the accident (see below), called your ‘special damages’.
The amount of compensation for whiplash you receive for your general damages claim will depend on the severity of your whiplash injuries, the length of time it takes you to recover from your whiplash injuries and your prognosis for the future (i.e. whether you are likely to suffer any long-term effects from your whiplash injury). You will usually be assessed by a medical expert who will comment on all of these factors in a report which will help your solicitor and the other party’s representative (see below) decide how much compensation you receive. The only way to find out exactly what your claim is worth is to consult the Whiplash Compensation Claims specialists Loyalty Law. Our solicitors will advise you free of charge and without obligation exactly how much compensation for whiplash you are likely to receive.
Guidelines For Whiplash Compensation Claims
As a guide, you may receive the following amounts of compensation for your whiplash injury:-
Received An Offer For Your Whiplash Claim Already?
|Minor whiplash injuries where recovery takes place within one year||£750 - £2500|
|Minor whiplash injury where recovery takes place within 2 years||£2500 - £4250|
|Moderate whiplash injuries (where symptoms persist for more than two years and the future prognosis is uncertain)||£4250 - £7750|
|Severe whiplash injury where pain and suffering will continue indefinitely||£7750 - £13,750|
Nicholas Jervis, Solicitor (non-practising) and Managing Director of Whiplash Specialists Loyalty Law
Whiplash Injury Compensation By Length Of Time
Find out how to claim for whiplash, or how much whiplash injury compensation you might receive by the length of time you have been suffering from whiplash pain by clicking on one of the links below:
- How much for 1 months whiplash
- How much for 2 months whiplash
- How much for 3 months whiplash
- How much for 4 months whiplash
- How much for 5 months whiplash
- How much for 6 months whiplash
- How much for 7 months whiplash
- How much for 8 months whiplash
- How much for 9 months whiplash
- How much for 10 months whiplash
- How much for 11 months whiplash
- How much for 12 months/ one year whiplash
- How much for 13 months whiplash
- How much for 14 months whiplash
- How much for 15 months whiplash
- How much for 16 months whiplash
- How much for 17 months whiplash
- How much for 18 months whiplash
- How much for 19 months whiplash
- How much for 20 months whiplash
- How much for 21 months whiplash
- How much for 22 months whiplash
- How much for 23 months whiplash
- How much for 24 months/ 2 years whiplash
Your Losses And Expenses
In addition to your claim for pain and suffering (called your ‘general damages claim’), you will be able to claim compensation for all of your losses and expenses which may include the following items :-
- Any lost earnings as a result of the accident;
- Lost overtime;
- Medical expenses;
- Private medical treatment;
- Additional transport costs;
- All other expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident.
Replacement Car Hire
If you are not entitled to a replacement vehicle under the terms of your policy and you ask Loyalty Law to help you, one of our solicitors will be able to provide you with a replacement vehicle at no cost to you. This will be included as part of your compensation for whiplash.
Who Decides How Much Compensation For Whiplash You Will Receive?
The amount of compensation for whiplash you receive is usually decided between your solicitor and the other party’s solicitor or insurance company. If agreement cannot be reached between the parties then the amount of whiplash injury compensation you receive will be decided by the court.
Taking Action Now Will Increase Your Chances Of Success!
If you have suffered a whiplash injury please contact us immediately. The longer the period you leave before taking action, the less the chance of a successful whiplash compensation claim. This is due to the evidence required to connect the chain of events to prove that your injury was caused by the accident in question. Delay really can be fatal to your chances of success, so please contact us now and let us take care of you and your whiplash compensation claim.
How Loyalty Law Can Help You With Your Claim For Compensation For Whiplash
Our whiplash injury compensation service to you is completely free of charge. We match you with specially selected, expert whiplash compensation claim solicitors. Our compensation for whiplash service for you includes the following:-
- Pre-vetted specialist accident claim solicitors (chosen by our director - a former personal injury solicitor);
- Private medical treatment to speed your recovery
- No charge from us for our service to you
Loyalty Law's Promise To You:
- Approachable Solicitors - Our solicitors are friendly, approachable and are all recognised accident claim experts.
- No Hidden Costs – Our service is completely free for you to use and our solicitors will explain any legal costs payable if you win your claim when you first speak with them (you can then decide whether to ask for their help or not).
- Guaranteed Peace Of Mind – We monitor customer feedback at the end of every claim to ensure you receive a fantastic service.
Please watch this short video to find out more:
Nicholas Jervis, Solicitor (non-practising), Consumer Advocate & Managing Director Of Loyalty Law explains how we will protect you.
Whiplash Symptoms & Treatment Explained
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.