HGV Accident Claims
If you have been involved in an HGV accident, what should you do? Do you have to call the police and wait at the scene of the accident or can you move on? When should you obtain treatment and should this be from your General Practitioner or an Accident & Emergency Department? What about your HGV being repaired?
Loyalty Law are here to answer these questions and many more and to ensure that you are put in touch with the right person to help you as soon as possible.
The scene of your HGV accident
Immediately after an HGV accident you should :-
- Obtain the name, address, vehicle registration and contact details of anyone else involved in the accident along with details of their insurance company;
- Obtain full details of any witnesses – they will be essential in helping you to prove your case if you decide to make a claim;
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident if possible. Using your phone or any camera will help. Try to include something to scale and date the accident scene (e.g. newspapers for the date);
- If you are injured, you should report the accident to the police. Do not move the vehicles until the police arrive so that they can take measurements;
- Do not admit liability for the accident as you are usually specifically excluded from doing so by your insurance company.
Your HGV repairs
If you are the driver of an HGV vehicle that is damaged in the accident, what are your options for HGV repairs? Loyalty Law solicitors will be able to assess the extent of damage and ensure that you get back on the road as soon as possible or that payment for the vehicle is received early if it is beyond repair.
Only Loyalty Law Can Make You This Promise:
- Approachable Solicitors - Our solicitors are friendly, approachable and are all recognised accident claim experts.
- No Hidden Costs – Unlike many of our competitors, Loyalty Law’s service is completely free for you to use. You can speak with one of our solicitors who will explain their service and any costs payable. You can then decide whether to ask for their help or not, but there are no charges to that point providing you with peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Peace Of Mind – We monitor customer feedback at the end of every claim to ensure you receive a fantastic service.
Why You Must Act Now!
If you have suffered an injury please contact us immediately. Failure to do so could cause your claim to fail or significantly reduce the chances of success for two reasons:
The longer the period you leave before taking action, the less the chance of the success of your claim. This is due to the evidence required to connect the chain of events to prove that your injury was caused by the accident in question.
Our Loyalty Law specialists can only look after a set number of people who have been injured. This is because they aim to provide the highest standards of service and can only do this if they limit the number of people that they help. To give you the best chance of being helped by one of our solicitors get in touch with us immediately or we may not be able to help you.
Delay really can be fatal to your chances of success, so please contact us now and let us take care of you and your claim.
What Happens Next?
You will be contacted by one of our specialist whiplash claim solicitors. They will explain whether they are able to help you with your whiplash claim. If they can, they will then take care of everything else for you. Being specialists, they know that you have already had enough stress following your accident, so they will make the whole process as simple as possible for you from that moment onwards.
This will include completing paperwork for you, arranging free replacement car hire and medical treatment, and generally taking really good care of you.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your HGV Road Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.