If you have been involved in a car accident, not only will you need to ensure that your car is repaired if possible, or replaced if not, but you may also have suffered injury and need treatment. It is important that you deal with car accident specialists who will be able to obtain quick repairs and replacement vehicles for you if needed. Loyalty Law have specialist car accident solicitors across the country ready and waiting to help you.
Scene of the accident
If you have been, or are at, the scene of a car accident, you should take the following details to protect your opportunity to claim at a later date:
- The name, address, vehicle registration and contact details of the other driver (including their insurance company details)
- The names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident;
- Photographs of the scene of the accident including items such as a newspaper to date the accident.
If you are injured you should report the matter to the police (this is a legal requirement).
Repairs to your car
If your vehicle is badly damaged it will need to be towed for repair. This will usually be arranged through your breakdown company, your insurance company or through the police.
An assessor will review your car and determine whether it can be repaired or whether it is beyond economical repair. Your insurance company will make contact with you and may suggest you use their chosen solicitor for your claim. You are under no obligation to do so and the reason legal expense insurers normally ask you to use a certain solicitor is for financial gain on their part. In our opinion it is better that you choose who will help you purely independently, as you are legally entitled to do so.
Replacement car hire
If you are not entitled to a replacement vehicle under the terms of your policy and you ask Loyalty Law to help you, one of our solicitors will be able to provide you with a replacement vehicle at no cost to you. This will be included as part of your claim for compensation.
If you have been injured in the accident, you will need to attend Accident & Emergency or your General Practitioner to ensure that you are fully assessed and examined. You will then receive any necessary treatment.
If we can help you with your car accident claim, we will include the cost of your pain and suffering, but we will also include compensation for your losses and expenses, which will include replacement car hire, repairs to your vehicle, travelling expenses and any lost earnings.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Car Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Road Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.