Accident Details Required
Accident Type Required
Accident Date/Time Period Required
First Name Required
Phone Number Required
This telephone number doesn’t seem to be correct. Please double-check it.
e-mail Address Required
This e-mail Address format doesn’t seem to be correct. Please double-check it.
Please confirm that you have read the compliance statement.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist medical negligence solicitors across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland ready and waiting to help you.
The decision to be sterilised is often a very thought out and talked about one – not a decision to be taken lightly. After coming to a firm decision that your child bearing days are now behind you and after going through the very invasive surgery involved in being sterilised, the last thing you expect is for the operation to have failed and to discover you are pregnant with an unplanned chid.
A failed sterilisation claim is, often unlike other medical negligence claims, usually very straightforward as you have your unexpected pregnancy as proof that the operation to sterilise you has failed. This can be a very distressing time for you and your family as you have not been prepared for this life changing event.
How much compensation are you likely to be awarded for your failed sterilisation claim?
The law states that for an unwanted pregnancy caused by a failed sterilisation you may be entitled to:
- £15,000 for no longer having the right to determine the size of your family
- £5,000 for pain and suffering during the labour that you were not expecting to have to endure
- Compensation for loss of earnings during maternity leave
- Additional costs of new baby equipment such as prams, cots etc
If you have been affected by a failed sterilisation Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors can advise you on your chances of success of pursuing a successful claim for medical negligence. Our lawyers specialise in failed sterilisation claims and will be able to guide you through the process of making a claim and answer any questions you may have.
The cost of funding a medical negligence claim
Our expert solicitors will be able to discuss with you the various options of funding your claim which may include legal aid, a no-win no-fee agreement, or legal expense insurance. These options will be discussed with you in details to ensure you choose the option that is right for you.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Sterilisation Failure matter?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim:
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.