Discovering you are expecting a baby is usually a wonderful feeling and you would expect your pregnancy to proceed without any major complications. However, when things go wrong during pregnancy a lot of worry and distress can be caused to both the mother and the rest of the family. Pregnant women often experience symptoms and feelings that they would not normally suffer from and most of these arise as a normal side affect of expecting a baby. However, it is always crucial to ensure that seemingly minor symptoms and complaints are not mistaken for something more serious. Obstetric Cholestasis is a potentially serious condition which affects pregnant women and their unborn babies and usually presents itself in the form of severe itching to the hands, feet and abdomen of the pregnant woman. The condition is caused by the liver disfunctioning during pregnancy and it is crucial that any pregnant woman complaining of these symptoms to their GP or midwife is sent for immediate blood and liver functioning tests to rule out or confirm, Obstetric Cholestasis.
If the medical professionals fail to diagnose Obstetric Cholestasis or if there is a delay in diagnosing the condition, it could become serious for both the mother and baby. There is an increased risk of premature birth and in the most severe cases the condition, if not managed properly, can lead to the baby being stillborn. There is also an increased of the mother suffering a haemorrhage in the first few days after the birth of the baby.
If you have been affected by Obstetric Cholestasis and you believe the condition may not have been diagnosed in time or at all by the medical professionals treating you, you may be able to make a claim for medical negligence. Our specialist solicitors understand that this may be a particularly worrying and upsetting time for you and they will be able to answer any questions you may have about making a claim for compensation. Our expert solicitors will guide you through the process of making a claim and will advise you on your chances of pursuing a successful medical negligence claim.
The Cost Of Funding A Medical Negligence Claim
Our expert solicitors will be able to discuss with you the various options of funding your claim which may include legal aid, a no-win no-fee agreement or legal expense insurance. These options will be discussed with you in details to ensure you choose the option that is right for you.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Medical Negligence Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.