Medical Negligence No Win No Fee
If you have you been misdiagnosed, wrongly treated or believe you have been the victim of some other kind of medical negligence claim, you may be wondering how to go about funding such a claim. The Legal Oracle solicitors are experts in the field of medical negligence and during your initial, free interview with your appointed solicitor he or she will go through all of the funding options available to you and will explain the function of a no win no fee agreement and assess whether such an agreement would be appropriate in your case.
A no win no fee agreement – also known as a ‘Conditional Fee Agreement’ – allows you to make a claim and if you lose you will not have to pay your legal costs. Some costs may be payable if you win your claim but all initial enquiries are free of charge.
Although no win no fee agreements are the way that a large number of personal injury cases are funded they are not as readily available for medical negligence claims as often medical negligence cases are more complex and the chances of success are often not as clear until the case has been looked into in some depth. For this reason, while some solicitors may offer you the option of a no win no fee agreement from the outset of the claim, others may not deem it appropriate until further investigations have been carried out, meaning you would initially have to fund your claim in some other way (such as private funding) before later moving on to a no win no fee agreement. No win no fee agreements are often only used in medical negligence cases if no other funding options – i.e. legal expense insurance, Trade Union membership or Legal Aid – are available.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. The solicitor will discuss the details of your claim and then provide you with a price for their services. You can then decide whether you would like to use them or not. It is completely within your control and until that point you will have incurred no charges.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Medical Negligence Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.