Medical Negligence Claim Costs
If you think you may have a claim for medical negligence you might be concerned about how to fund such a claim. There are several options available to you and at the outset of your potential claim your The Legal Oracle appointed solicitor will explain all of your options to you in detail and help you decide which may be the most appropriate option for you. Some of the funding options available to you are discussed briefly below.
Initial Interview With An Expert Loyalty Law Solicitor
If you ask The Legal Oracle to help you with your claim you will receive a free initial interview with one of our expert medical negligence solicitors. After this initial interview has taken place – usually over the telephone – you will be under no obligation to proceed. During this interview your solicitor will discuss your funding options with you if they feel that you have a potential claim.
Legal Expense Insurance
Some household insurance policies include legal expenses cover. Your solicitor will ask to see a copy of your household insurance policy to advise you whether any cover of this kind is offered within the scope of your policy and whether you are able to utilise it for the purpose of your medical negligence claim.
Trade Union Membership
If you or your partner are a member of a Trade Union you may be entitled to some level of legal assistance. Again, your solicitor will help you look into this and will see if you can take advantage of this assistance for the purpose of your medical negligence claim.
Legal Aid/Public Funding
You may be entitled to receive Legal Aid/Public funding to fund the costs of your medical negligence claim. An assessment will be carried out looking at both your finances and the merits of your claim. If it appears that you may be eligible for this type of funding your solicitor will help you complete the relevant forms. Children do not usually have a problem in securing Legal Aid as it is only their means that are tested, not that of their parents or guardians.
No Win No Fee Agreement or Conditional Fee Agreement
If none of the above options seem to be right for you, you solicitor may advise that he/she can take the case on under a no win no fee agreement. This means that you will not have to pay if you lose your claim although some costs may be payable if you win. No win no fee agreements are not as readily available for medical negligence cases as they are for personal injury cases, as medical negligence cases are often far more complex and the chances of succeeding in the claim are not always clear at the outset.
You will also have the opportunity to pay for the case privately. Your solicitor will discuss this option with you and advise you of their hourly rates.
The Cost Of Our Service To You
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. The solicitor will discuss the details of your claim and then provide you with a price for their services. You can then decide whether you would like to use them or not. It is completely within your control and until that point you will have incurred no charges.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Medical Negligence Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.