Cerebral Palsy Claim
Having a baby is supposed to be one of the happiest moments of your life but when things go wrong during childbirth this can lead to a huge amount of distress and anxiety for you and your family. Cerebral palsy is one of the most common forms of birth injury effecting 1 in 10,000 babies born in the UK and is caused when a baby is starved of oxygen at birth. Cerebral palsy can cause brain damage – to varying degrees – and can also lead to other mental and physical disabilities later on in life.
Most sufferers of cerebral palsy will require long term care and assistance, often for the rest of their lives. Most families of a cerebral palsy sufferer are simply not in a position to provide this care alone – they simply do not have the time, money or ability to do so.
The Legal Oracle’s expert solicitors specialise in cerebral palsy claims and are able to advise you about making a claim for compensation, not only for the pain and suffering caused, but for the cost of any treatment that may be required over the coming years. The Legal Oracle service for you is without charge and without obligation and we will ensure that you are put in touch with a solicitor quickly who can answer all of your questions and help to alleviate your fears about the future.
The Cost Of Making A Claim
In most cases, where a claim is being made on behalf of a child who has been suffered a cerebral palsy injury during the course of childbirth, legal aid will be available to fund the claim. It is the child’s finances/income that it is assessed not that of the parents or carers.
How Long Do You Have To Make A Claim?
If a claim is being made for an infant that has been affected by cerebral palsy, then they (or the person claiming on their behalf) have until their 21st birthday to make a claim. However, it is usually most beneficial to you, the Claimant (or their representative), to take steps to claim for compensation as soon as you become aware that you may be entitled to do so.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Cerebral Palsy Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.