Cauda Equina Syndrome
Cauda Equina Syndrome is caused by a prolapsed disc in the spine which presses on nerves at the base of the spinal column. This can be very serious at it is these nerves that control the movement and feeling of the lower abdomen and if treatment is not sought urgently then the damage to the nerves could become permanent.
Symptoms of Cauda Equina Syndrome may include pain and numbness in the legs and back and loss of bladder control. If you visit your GP or local Accident and Emergency Department with these symptoms the medical staff should recognise the symptoms as being potentially very serious and should urgently arrange for the appropriate treatment to be carried out. This treatment may include being referred to a neurosurgeon who will usually arrange for you to be scanned and will also consider the possibility of surgery. Time is of the essence as any delay in diagnosis, assessment or treatment of the prolapsed disc could lead to irreparable damages and/or paralysis.
If you are suffering from Cauda Equina Syndrome and you believe this may have been caused by a delay in the diagnosis or treatment you received from medical staff, you may be able to make a claim for medical negligence.
The Legal Oracle has expert solicitors who specialise in Cauda Equina Syndrome and will be able to answer any questions you may have as well as assessing your chances of success of pursuing a successful claim. The Legal Oracle service for you is free of charge and without obligation.
The Cost Of Funding A Medical Negligence Claim
Our expert solicitors will be able to discuss with you the various options of funding your claim which may include legal aid, a no-win no-fee agreement, or legal expense insurance. These options will be discussed with you in details to ensure you choose the option that is right for you.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Cauda Equina Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.