We are all aware of how all too prevalent the many different types of cancer are in our society and of how many peoples’ lives are affected by living with cancer on a daily basis. While research into the treatment and cure for cancer continues, advances are being made all the time bringing hope to thousands of cancer sufferers and their families. However, what happens if your cancer goes undiagnosed or is misdiagnosed as something less serious?
Most people are aware that early detection, diagnosis and treatment is crucial in the fight against cancer and in, hopefully, securing a positive outcome for the cancer patient. If you have not been referred to a consultant, or there has been a delay in the referral, for further investigation and assessment this could severely affect the outcome of any subsequent treatment. Similarly, if a physical assessment is carried out and an abnormality is detected but there follows a delay in carrying out a biopsy (or if a biopsy is not carried out at all) this could also have serious consequences.
If you have been in the position of having your cancer misdiagnosed or undiagnosed and you feel that there was a delay or failure to be referred for the appropriate treatment you may be able to make a claim for medical negligence. The Legal Oracle’s expert solicitors are specialists in pursuing medical negligence cases for undiagnosed or misdiagnosed cancer and can advise you with regard to the following types of cancer:
- Bone cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Skin cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colon cancer
The Legal Oracle’s expert solicitors will be able to answer any questions you may have about making a claim for medical negligence and will advise you on the likely outcome of pursuing a successful claim. They will guide you through the claims process and may advise you how much compensation you may be entitled to receive. The Legal Oracle service for you is without charge and without obligation.
The Cost Of Funding A Medical Negligence Claim
Our expert solicitors will be able to discuss with you the various options of funding your claim which may include legal aid, a no-win no-fee agreement, or legal expense insurance. These options will be discussed with you in details to ensure you choose the option that is right for you.
Why Choose The Legal Oracle For Your Cancer Misdiagnosis Claim?
All our solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director. He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask The Legal Oracle to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Medical Negligence Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of The Legal Oracle solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.