Brain Injury Claim
Injuries affecting the brain must always be taken seriously as they can often have very serious consequences such as physical and mental disabilities, and even death. A bleed to the brain can be caused by such events as a head injury or high blood pressure. The clinical term for a bleed to the brain, caused by tearing blood vessels, is subarachnoid haemorrhage and the symptoms of this condition must always be investigated thoroughly and with urgency.
Symptoms of subarachnoid haemorrhage (a bleed to the brain):
- severe headaches usually at the back of the head, accompanied by –
- nausea (feeling sick) and
- collapsing and/or
- losing consciousness.
Of course, often when these symptoms present, their cause is something minor which can be overcome within days or weeks. However, this is not always the case and it is for this reason that it is crucial that when symptoms arise they are quickly and thoroughly investigated to avoid a misdiagnosis. A delay in investigation, treatment and/or diagnosis can often have serious affects and can sometimes lead to death.
If you think that you have, or someone you know has, suffered a brain injury caused by a delay in investigation, diagnosis or treatment (for example if the headaches you have complained to your GP about have not been properly looked into and subsequently turn out to be a bleed to the brain) you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim for compensation.
Often people suffering from brain injuries, and their resulting consequences, require additional care, assistance and treatment on a long term basis, or even for life. Families are not always in a position to provide this care – they simply do not have the time, money or ability to do so. Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors specialise in brain injury claims and will be able to advise you about the prospects of success of your potential claim and answer any questions you may have. Our Loyalty Law service to you is without charge and without obligation.
The cost of funding a medical negligence claim
Our expert solicitors will be able to discuss with you the various options of funding your claim which may include legal aid, a no-win no-fee agreement, or legal expense insurance. These options will be discussed with you in details to ensure you choose the option that is right for you.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your brain injury claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim:
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.