Birth Injury Claim including third and fourth degree tears
Having a baby is one of the most momentous times of your life but if you have suffered complications before, during or shortly after the birth of your baby this can be an extremely distressing and worrying time for you and your family. Your immediate concerns will be ensuring the safety and recovery of you and your baby but you may soon begin to wonder whether you are entitled to claim compensation.
At this stressful and highly emotional time Loyalty Law can quickly put you in touch with expert solicitors who specialise in birth injury claims. Our solicitors will try to alleviate some of your worry by talking you through your options and advising you whether you have a good chance of success in pursuing a claim for compensation. Our Loyalty Law service for you is without charge and without obligation.
Injuries that can occur before, during or shortly after birth include:
- Skin irritation;
- Fractured bones;
- Nerve damage;
- Cerebral palsy;
- Umbilical cord problems;
- Ruptured placenta;
- Brachial plexus injury;
- Injuries to the mother during childbirth;
- Mother or infant death.
As well as making a claim for the pain and suffering that has been endured you may also be able to make a claim for any treatment, medical assistance and additional care that is required now and in the future.
The cost of making a claim
In most cases, where a claim is being made on behalf of a child who has been injured in the course of childbirth, legal aid will be available to fund the claim. It is the child’s finances/income that it is assessed not that of the parents or carers.
How long do you have to make a claim?
If a claim is being made for an infant that has been injured during the course of childbirth, then they (or the person claiming on their behalf) have until their 21st birthday to make a claim. However, it is usually most beneficial to you, the Claimant, to take steps to claim for compensation as soon as you become aware that you may be entitled to do so.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your birth injury claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim:
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.