Compensation Claim Costs
If you have been involved in a holiday accident and suffered a whiplash, head injury or other injury, in addition to wondering how long it might take you to recover, you may also be concerned about how much it might cost you to make a compensation claim. Can you really pursue a claim without incurring any costs?
The process in Scotland
To assess whether this is possible you need to understand the basics of the English Legal System (no long essay for you to read, just a brief outline). In England and Wales the law states that if someone injures you due to their negligence, you are entitled to compensation and to ALSO to recover some of your legal costs (some may be payable by you).
What if you lose your claim?
If you lose your compensation claim, you will be protected by an insurance policy that your solicitor will arrange for you.
Therefore, the two options for you are:
- Win Your Claim:- your solicitor will claim some of your costs from the other side's insurance company but you will probably be asked to contribute; or
- Lose Your Claim:- you will not have to pay anything as you will be protected by an insurance policy under a conditional fee agreement.
You really can make a claim for compensation and be fully protected from the prospects of having to pay a substantial amount of money if you win or lose your claim.
Do Loyalty Law charge you?
Finally, you might be thinking there is a catch, do Loyalty Law make a charge for their service?
No. The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a marketing tool to help them find excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that membership fee is not passed onto you in any way, shape or form and it does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that we expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service they will be removed from the Loyalty Law membership.
For more information see our No Win No Fee Claims section.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Holiday Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Holiday Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.