Types Of Holiday Accident Claims
Whatever the nature of your injury or the type of holiday accident, we can help you. You need to understand the different laws that apply to different countries, and to different types of accidents. Loyalty Law solicitors have experience of all types of holiday accidents.
Types of Holiday Accidents
Your Holiday Accident Claim may arise from any of the following causes:-
- Accidents as a pedestrian
- Accidents at sea
- Accidents in the hotel complex, including dangerous swimming pools or slippery floors in lobbies
- Car, bicycle, bus, motorcycle or taxi accidents
- Coach accidents
- Defective equipment such as non-safety glass fitted in hotels leading to severe injuries
- Water park or water activity accidents
Holiday Accident Claims time limits
There are various accident time limits that might apply to a holiday accident. Each country has different rules and therefore it is vital that you seek early advice.
Why Choose Loyalty Law For Your Holiday Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Holiday Accident Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.