Your Head Injury
If you have suffered a head injury what should you do, what treatment is available to you and how much compensation can you claim for your injury?
What should you do?
You can suffer a number of different head injuries which can cause a number of short term or long term complications, including:
- Cuts, lacerations and scarring
- Senses damage to the hearing or eyesight
- Mood changes
- Pain and headaches
- Change in character
Head or brain injury can be categorised as minor, moderate or severe.
Treatment or rehabilitation for your head injury
Depending on the extent and type of your head injury you are almost certainly likely to need treatment, possibly on a long term basis. If you are able to pursue a claim for compensation for the accident which caused the head injury, you will be able to claim for the cost of private treatment, rehabilitation and long term care needs.
Loyalty Law solicitors have relationships with a national network of treatment providers and nurse care assessors. They can assess you and provide you with private care, the cost of which will be recovered as part of your claim. This is one of the key benefits of working with a national legal services provider such as Loyalty Law.
Your losses and expenses
In addition to the claim for compensation for the injury, you are also entitled to claim your treatment costs along with other losses and expenses, such as :-
- Lost earnings;
- Additional travel expenses (for instance for treatment);
- Vehicle repairs.
Why Loyalty Law is right for your head injury claim
If you ask Loyalty Law to help you choose the right accident claim solicitor, you can be confident that you will benefit from the following service:-
- A national network of pre-vetted accident claim solicitors who are proven as experts in this area of law;
- Continual vetting of customer satisfaction levels through surveys at the end of each matter where Loyalty Law is asked to help a client (i.e. the solicitors are constantly checked by people like you);
- All initial enquiries are completely free of charge and without obligation.
- A national treatment and rehabilitation network available.
If you ask us to help you, you are under no obligation to proceed to make a claim but we will explain all of your options to you. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.