Types Of Head Injury Claims
An injury to the head is a serious matter and can require constant and long terms treatment and rehabilitation. If you or someone in your family has suffered an injury to the head, you need specialists to take care of you.
Loyalty Law have solicitors across England & Wales who can help you with your head injury claim.
Our solicitors' experience to help you
Loyalty Law's specialist head injury claim solicitors have experience of all types of claims, including:
- Road Traffic accidents leading to serious head injuries
- Criminal injury assaults
- Work accident (particularly on construction sites and for drivers of vehicles)
- Motorbike accidents
- Tripping or slipping accidents leading to serious head injuries
- Medical injuries – see our medical negligence section
How long do you have to make a claim?
The general rule is that you have three years from the date of the accident causing your head injury to make a claim. However, if you or a member of your family has suffered a severe injury, this period may well be extended for various legal reasons. Therefore, it is incredibly important that you seek early, specialist legal head injury advice to advise you whether you can make a claim and to start making enquiries for you.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Head Injury Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Head Injury Claim Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.