If you or a member of your family has been involved in an accident and through no fault of your own has suffered a serious head injury, you will have many unanswered questions. What action should you take? What rehabilitation is available? How do you make a claim for compensation and should you make a claim for compensation?
We understand that head injuries can be incredibly frightening because the long term consequences are often not understood in the early days. This is why it is advisable that you seek early expert legal advice to help you with a head injury compensation claim. Loyalty Law will provide you with a specialist solicitor who will explain all of your options so that you can make an informed decision as to who is the best person to help you with your head injury claim.
Seen Accident Alan On TV?
Our new character is designed to show you how we can help you. Fortunately, Accident Alan is more accident prone than most of us. However, if you have been injured we, and Accident Alan, are confident that Loyalty Law are the right people to help you, so why not see what we can do for you by clicking one of the links below?
Our Head Injury Claims service for you
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means they should be able to help you with your child accident claim, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you with your injury claim?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have carried out the pre-approval and ensured that not only are the Loyalty Law solicitors efficient and confident in their specialist areas of law, but they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from the Loyalty Law scheme.
In addition to Loyalty Law not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors also do not make a charge to you for their assistance. With accident claims in England and Wales, your solicitor will recover their fees and costs in addition to the amount that you will be awarded for compensation for your injuries. This ensures that you can be fully confident in contacting Loyalty Law.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Head Injury Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.