Your job is incredibly important to you. If you are having difficulties at work it can impact not only on your day to day working activities, but also on your home life. Whether you are being dismissed unfairly, or facing redundancy from the civil service, you need the best person to take care of your employment needs.
Loyalty Law can help you with all employment matters and so much more. We appreciate that you may have many unanswered questions. Loyalty Law aims to give you peace of mind by putting you in touch with a solicitor for no cost so that you can find out your options. Once the solicitor has explained your options and their charges you can then decide if you would like to take the matter further.
Types of employment matters
Whatever the nature of your employment law enquiry, you can be confident that our solicitors can help you. We have experience in all of the following matters :-
- Capability problems
- Compromise Agreements
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination at work (including racial, sexual and disability discrimination)
- Employee Contracts
- Employee misconduct
- Grievance procedures
- Tribunal claims
- Unfair dismissal
How our service works for you
We obtain a few simple details from you and then match you with one of our specialist employment law solicitors. They contact you and explain how they can help you, the prospects of your success and the costs for helping you. Until this point you have no incurred liability or obligation. Therefore, you are able to speak with a solicitor free of charge and find out whether they are the right solicitor to help you. If you like them, you agree to enter directly with the solicitor. Loyalty Law is a completely free service for you to use.
Why choose Loyalty Law?
Our sole purpose is to match people in need of expert solicitors with the best solicitors for their needs.
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for this type of matter, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that all solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, until you try them you cannot be confident. We take this uncertainty out of the process by pre-vetting each solicitor that works with Loyalty Law to ensure that they have the expertise that you need.
We also ensure they provide a friendly, helpful and speedy service.
Why choose a Loyalty Law solicitor for your Employment Law matter?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure they meet our criteria in the following ways :
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you a service that you deserve.
- At the end of every matter, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback from people like you they can continue to achieve the best levels of service for you.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. The solicitor will discuss the details of your claim and then provide you with a price for their services. You can then decide whether you would like to use them or not. It is completely within your control and until that point you will have incurred no charges.
Make a quick enquiry?
Why not make a quick enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to see how our specialist solicitors can help you (no cost and no obligation to proceed) :-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.