We all rely on our car, motorbike or other form of transport to ensure that we can get to work and for social and domestic purposes. When we are threatened with losing our licence or receiving a fine for speeding offences totting up or other driving offences, it is clearly a serious matter. If this has happened to you, who do you turn to for expert legal advice at the right price?
Loyalty Law can match you with expert driving offences solicitors to ensure that your matter is given fast and proper attention and to provide you with the best prospects of keeping your licence or keeping any ban to the minimum period.
Types of driving offences that we can help you with
Our solicitors have many years experience of driving offences matters and can help you across England, Wales and Scotland. Offences include the following :
- Dangerous or careless driving
- Drink driving
- Mobile phone offences
- Probationer driving offences
- Totting up points
How our service works for you
We obtain a few simple details from you and then match you with one of our specialist driving offences solicitors. They contact you and explain how they can help you, the prospects of your success and the costs for helping you. Until this point you have no incurred liability or obligation. Therefore, you are able to speak with a solicitor free of charge and find out whether they are the right solicitor to help you. If you like them, you agree to enter directly with the solicitor. Loyalty Law is a completely free service for you to use.
Why choose Loyalty Law?
Our sole purpose is to match people in need of expert solicitors with the best solicitors for their needs.
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for this type of matter, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that all solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, until you try them you cannot be confident. We take this uncertainty out of the process by pre-vetting each solicitor that works with Loyalty Law to ensure that they have the expertise that you need.
We also ensure they provide a friendly, helpful and speedy service.
Why choose a Loyalty Law solicitor for your Driving Offence matter?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure they meet our criteria in the following ways :
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you a service that you deserve.
- At the end of every matter, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback from people like you they can continue to achieve the best levels of service for you.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. The solicitor will discuss the details of your claim and then provide you with a price for their services. You can then decide whether you would like to use them or not. It is completely within your control and until that point you will have incurred no charges.
Make a quick enquiry?
Why not make a quick enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to see how our specialist solicitors can help you (no cost and no obligation to proceed) :-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.