Children Accident Claim Types
We all know that children need protection. The last thing we think about when we send our children off to school or when they go to play with friends is that they will be injured. When your child is injured in an accident, after dealing with the immediate trauma, you then need to consider your options. Should your child have been injured or should they have been better protected? Loyalty Law specialist children accident solicitors can answer these questions for you and explain whether you can make a claim for child accident compensation.
Types of Children Accidents
There are many ways that children can become injured during an accident, including the most common ones below :
- Car accidents (passenger and pedestrian)
- Playground accidents including defective playground equipment
- Accidents at school, nursery or other educational establishments for children
- Inadequately protected building sites
- Medical negligence (including birth injuries)
- Dog Bites
- Slips and Trips
- Shop Accidents
- Accidents at Holiday Parks
When can I make a Child Accident Claim?
As with all accident claims, someone must ultimately be responsible for causing your child’s injury. If the injury is caused by defective play equipment or failing to protect a dangerous place such as a building site, there is usually a valid claim to be made.
In other cases, you will need to be able to prove that the people with care of your child failed to take all the steps necessary to ensure that they were properly protected.
How long to make a claim?
The usual rule is that you have three years from the date of an accident to make a claim for compensation. With children accident claims this period is extended to three years from the date of their 18th birthday.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Child Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.