How much compensation will my child receive?
If your child has been injured in an accident, after dealing with their initial need for treatment and reassurance, you may be wondering whether your child is entitled to compensation for their injuries and how much child injury compensation they may be likely to receive. Our expert Loyalty Law solicitors specialise in child accident claims and will be able to answer all of your questions for you with no charge and no obligation.
The amount of child accident compensation your child may be entitled to depends on how severely they have been injured and how long they take to recover from their injuries. Our Loyalty Law solicitors have access to have a national network of treatment providers and they will arrange for your child to attend upon the relevant type of medical practitioner so that your child’s injuries can be assessed. The medical professional will then prepare a report detailing your child’s injuries, and future prognosis, and this report will be used by your solicitor to value your child’s claim for pain and suffering. Your solicitor will look at previous cases where other child accident victims have sustained similar injuries to your child and have taken a similar amount of time to recover. After discussions with you, your solicitor will disclose the medical report to the other side’s solicitors and begin to negotiate how much compensation your child will be awarded.
For more information about how much compensation your child is likely to receive, and to view some case studies, please click here.
The cost of our service to you
The cost of our service for you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a membership fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that membership fee is not passed on to you in any way, shape or form and does not deteriorate from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service that our customers demand and deserve they will be removed from the Loyalty Law scheme.
In addition to Loyalty Law not making a charge for our connection service for a specialist solicitor, our solicitors will speak with you free of charge and explain your legal rights and all funding options to you.
Why Loyalty Law is right for your Child Whiplash Injury Claim
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways:-
- Before they can start working for you, they are interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- * At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an interview with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
Make A Quick Claim Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.