Injuries Suffered by Children
If your child has been unfortunate enough to suffer an injury as a result of an accident that was not their fault you may be wondering what type of treatment they require, how long they will take to recover from their injuries and how much compensation they may be entitled to receive. Loyalty Law can answer all of these questions for you and has a national network of treatment providers who can provide the appropriate treatment for your child’s injuries ensuring that they recover from their injuries as soon as possible.
Injuries suffered by children involved in accident can vary considerably but can often include the following:-
- Head injuries (from minor to severe)
- Fractures, sprains and brakes to limbs
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Fatal injuries
You can rest assured that Loyalty Law will put you in touch with an expert solicitor who specialises in the type of injury your child has sustained and the type of accident they have been involved in.
What treatment is available for my child injuries?
Loyalty Law have a network of national treatment providers who provide a range of treatment from physiotherapy, to osteopath treatment and plastic surgery. If you are able to prove that your child’s accident was caused by somebody else’s negligence then you will be able to pursue a claim for compensation and your child will be entitled to receive private medical treatment at no cost to you. This will ensure that your child does not have to be placed on an NHS waiting list and the process of recovery will be faster.
Your losses and expenses
In addition to the claim for compensation for your child's injury, you are also entitled to claim additional costs and expenses that you might incur on their behalf, including:-
- Lost earnings;
- Additional travel expenses (for instance for treatment);
- Vehicle repairs (if relevant).
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Child's Injury Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.