Types of Accidents Involving Children
We all know that children are prone to the odd fall and scrape but when a more serious accident occurs, through the fault of somebody else or because of defective equipment, this can be an extremely worrying and confusing time for both you and your child. If you feel that your child has been injured as a result of not being properly protected at the time of the accident, once you have dealt with your child’s immediate need for medical treatment, you should seek advice from Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors who will able to answer all of your questions and will advise you whether you are able to make a claim for compensation for your child’s injuries. Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors can provide you with fast, accurate advice without any charge and without any obligation to you.
Types of accidents that result in children being injured
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian child being struck by a vehicle (passenger and pedestrian)
- Child being injured as a result of faulty/defective playground equipment
- Accidents at school, nursery or any other child care establishment
- Medical negligence (including birth injuries)
- Inadequately protected/fenced off building sites
- Dog Bites
- Slips and Trips
- Shop Accidents
- Accidents at Holiday Parks
How long do I have to make a claim for my child’s accident?
You have (or your child has) three years from the date of their 16th birthday in which to make a claim. If the accident happened as a result of a car accident, faulty/defective playground equipment or an inadequately protected building site then there will usually be no issue in proving that those responsible have been negligent. However, if your child was injured in a child care establishment, or a similar environment, you must be able to prove that those in charge failed to take the necessary steps to prevent your child from being injured.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Child Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.