Accident Details Required
Accident Type Required
Accident Date/Time Period Required
First Name Required
Phone Number Required
This telephone number doesn’t seem to be correct. Please double-check it.
e-mail Address Required
This e-mail Address format doesn’t seem to be correct. Please double-check it.
Please confirm that you have read the compliance statement.
Why Trawl The High Streets Across Scotland Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775.
We have specialist solicitors across England, Wales, Scotland ready and waiting to help you.
Treatment for your Child's Injuries
If your child has been injured in an accident it is vital that you arrange for them to receive the appropriate treatment as soon as possible to ensure that their recovery is not delayed. Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors have access to a national network of treatment providers who can ensure that your child is treated promptly and effectively to maximise their chances of making a full recovery.
What type of treatment is available for your child’s injuries?
Loyalty Law’s national network of treatment providers include physiotherapists, osteopaths, orthopaedic surgeons and plastic surgeons which means that whatever the nature of your child’s injuries by asking Loyalty Law to help you, you can ensure that your child will receive the appropriate treatment for their injuries as quickly as possible. If you are able to make a claim for your child’s injuries your child will entitled to receive private medical treatment, which means they will not have to be placed on an NHS waiting list.
Who will pay for the cost of your child’s private medical treatment?
The cost of any private medical treatment received by your child will not need to be paid by you but instead will form part of your child’s claim for compensation.
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.