Injuries from Bicycle Accidents
If you have sustained an injury as a result of a bicycle accident you will need fast, expert advice on how and where to seek treatment, how long it is likely to take you to recover from your injuries and how much compensation you may be entitled to receive for your injuries. Loyalty Law can answer all of these questions (and many more) for you without cost and without obligation.
Types of injuries resulting from bicycle accidents
- Sprains, cuts, breaks, fractures or bruising to your legs and/or arms
- Injuries to your neck and back (including whiplash injuries)
- Head injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Fatal injuries
Treatment for your injuries
If you have been seriously injured in a bicycle accident then you will have been taken to hospital by ambulance and will be receiving the appropriate treatment for your injuries. However, if your injuries are less severe you should seek treatment from your GP or local A&E Department as soon as possible so that you can receive the treatment you require. If you are able to pursue a claim for compensation you will be entitled to receive private treatment (the cost of which will be included as part of your claim). Loyalty Law have a national network of medical experts who will assess your injuries and will provide you with the treatment you need.
Losses and expenses
As well as claiming compensation for the injuries you have sustained in the bicycle accident you will also be entitled to claim for other losses and expenses incurred as a direct result of the accident, such as lost earnings, treatment costs and additional travelling expenses (i.e. to
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Bicycle Accident Claim?
If you ask Loyalty Law to help you choose the right bicycle accident claim solicitor, you can be confident that you will benefit from the following service:-
- A national network of pre-vetted accident claim solicitors who are proven as experts in this area of law;
- Continual vetting of customer satisfaction levels through surveys at the end of each matter where Loyalty Law is asked to help a client (i.e. the solicitors are constantly checked by people like you);
- Completely free of charge, no obligation initial enquiries.
- A national treatment network available to speed your recovery so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. There are three quick and easy ways you can find out if and how much you can claim for your compensation claim.
Make A Quick Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.