Types of Bicycle Accidents
Unfortunately there are many reasons why accidents involving cyclists occur. All cyclists understand the risks involved in being out on the road a bicycle, surrounded by other vehicles who’s drivers often do not pay enough attention to cyclists and other road users. If you have been unfortunate enough to have been involved in a cycling accident, Loyalty Law’s expert solicitors can advise you - without cost and without obligation – on the process of making a claim and can answer any questions you may have.
Types of Bicycle Accident
- A car door being opened into the path of an oncoming cyclist
- A vehicle pulling out of a junction without noticing an approaching cyclist
- A vehicle failing to stop in time and colliding with a cyclist
- Overtaking vehicles not checking for cyclists before pulling out
- Long vehicles failing to notice a cyclist in their side view mirror and colliding with the cyclist
- Overtaking traffic that is stationary
Whatever the circumstances of your bicycle accident Loyalty Law can advise you regarding seeking the treatment you require, obtaining repairs to you bicycle and obtaining compensation for your injuries.
When to make a claim
You have three years from the date of the accident in which to make a claim. It is vital that you have agreed a settlement with the other party’s legal representative (or insurance company) – or that court proceedings have been issued - before the third anniversary of your accident, otherwise you will be prevented from bringing a claim. For children injured in accidents, the time period for making a claim is extended to three years after their 18th birthday.
Why choose Loyalty Law for your Bicycle Accident Claim?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- Before they can start working with us and for you, they are individually interviewed by our managing director, a solicitor himself (although no longer practising). He is quickly able to assess whether they have the legal skills, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the confidence to believe in the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every legal matter that a Loyalty Law solicitor handles for one of our clients, we carry out an interview with the client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service when he joins us, but through your feedback they continue to achieve the right service levels and continue to make you happy. This is important to us and is one of the reasons why we believe Loyalty Law is the right place for you to choose your solicitor.
Make A Quick Enquiry
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Trawl The High Street Trying To Find The Right Solicitor When We Have Already Done It For You?
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service. For instant help, call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.