About Loyalty Law & Our Service For You
Loyalty Law was formed to achieve one objective:
To match people in need of solicitors with the best solicitors for their needs, wherever they are located in the UK; whether in England, Wales or Scotland.
A Welcome Loyalty Law
Nicholas Jervis, Solicitor (non-practising) of Loyalty Law
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to visit our website. I was a solicitor for 14 years before I left to set up Loyalty Law. I know from first hand experience what it takes to be a good solicitor; that is one who fights really hard to obtain the results that their clients want and demand.
I see our job at Loyalty Law being to connect you with the best solicitors across the UK quickly and without a cost, so this is what we do.
If you contact us about any legal service, you can do some completely confident that it will not cost you and that you are under no obligation to take further action if you choose not to do so.
All I want for you is for you to understand your legal rights and options, so that you can then think about what, if anything, you want to do.
Our Service For You
Watch the video below to hear Nicholas Jervis talking about our service for you.
If you are using a solicitor for the first time, or have not used a solicitor for a long time, how do you know which solicitor is going to provide you with the best service? Whilst everyone can assume that they all have a basic level of legal knowledge that means that they should be able to help you with your matter, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor to help you?
With Loyalty Law, you do not need to worry. We have done the pre-approval and ensured that not only are they extremely efficient and competent in their specialist areas of law, but that they also provide a friendly and helpful service.
Why Choose A Loyalty Law Solicitor?
All Loyalty Law solicitors are checked and vetted to ensure that they meet our criteria in the following ways :-
- We assess whether they have the legal skills needed, but also whether they are easy to speak with on the telephone and will give you the service that you deserve.
- At the end of every accident claim, we carry out an review with each client to ensure that they have been completely satisfied with the service provided. This ensures that not only does the solicitor start off by providing an excellent service, but through continual feedback they continue to achieve the right levels of service for you. It means that people like you are constantly monitoring and providing feedback on the service and is one of the reasons why we believe that you should ask Loyalty Law to help you find the right solicitor.
We see Loyalty Law as a matchmaking service for clients in need of a good solicitor, and excellent solicitors in need of good clients.
What if I already have my own solicitor?
If you have previously used a solicitor, why use Loyalty Law over and above your current solicitor? There are several important reasons, the main ones being as follows :-
- Although you may have used your solicitor for a previous transaction in which they were a specialist, the legal issue you now need solving might be out of their area of expertise. With Loyalty Law you can be sure that the solicitor you speak with has been chosen for their specialist knowledge in the area of law for which they have been selected. For instance, if you choose a personal injury solicitor from Loyalty Law, you can be confident that they are experts in the area of accident claims and will provide you not only with a great service, but obtain the right amount of compensation for you;
- The solicitor you previously used may have closed their business or sold their business onto somebody else; and
- The standards of service may have deteriorated since you last used the firm. Through our constant feedback and assessment of the existing clients of the Loyalty Law service, we are confident that our solicitors are the best solicitors to help you right now.
The cost of our service to you?
The cost of our service to you is completely free of charge. Our solicitor members see us as a finding tool to help them locate excellent new clients just like you. Therefore, they pay a marketing fee to be a part of Loyalty Law. However, that marketing fee is not passed onto you in any way, shape or form and it does not detract from the level of customer service that you can expect. If a solicitor does not constantly meet the high levels of customer service they will be removed from the Loyalty Law panel of Solcitors.
For some areas of law, such as accident injury claims, you can make a No Win No Fee claim.
For other areas of law, such as conveyancing or writing wills, there will of course be charges to be paid to the solicitor. However, all initial contact with Loyalty Law solicitors is completely free of charge so you can be confident of discussing your needs with a solicitor on the telephone or face to face and then being provided with a price which you can accept or reject. You are not bound to choose a Loyalty Law solicitor if you do not feel that they are the right firm to help you, but we are fairly confident that once you have spoken with them you will be keen to use their services. However, it remains your choice.
Why not try our service?
Why not make a free enquiry now by contacting us in one of the following ways to find out if and how much you can claim (no cost and no obligation to proceed, we are here to help):-
- Arrange for us to call you back – » Click To Request A Call Back.
- Call us free on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44) between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 8am to 5.30pm on Sunday; or
- Provide us with some details and one of our Loyalty Law solicitors will be in touch with you – make a Quick Enquiry now.
Why Spend Time Trying to Find the Right Solicitor when We Have Already Done It for You?
How do you know which solicitor will provide you with the best service? While you can assume that solicitors have a basic level of legal knowledge, how can you be confident that they really are the right solicitor for you?
Loyalty Law take the worry out of the search. We have done the pre-approval for you, ensuring that Loyalty Law solicitors provide high efficiency, specialist expertise, complete competence and a friendly and helpful service. Call us free now on 0800 142 2775 (or local rate: 01275 75 00 44).
We have specialist Solicitors across England, Wales and Scotland ready and waiting to help you.